Thursday, November 6, 2008

never meeting your love ones

In my blog I talk about never meeting my dad.I really would love to meet my father but it seems like I never will.I am so used to not having a father that it seems like he's dead.I know what its like to not have a complete heart because when you don't have all your love ones in your heart it feels like a hunk out of your life.Its weird not having a dad but I'm used to having one parent.I realized that being a parent is a two partner job not just one.I know that my dad is out in the world some were and, I also know he knows I'm in this world some were but I can't see why he would never want to meet me. My whole family says I'm him in a girl version.I was with him when I was 1 years old but it all faded away.I have only seen pictures of him but sadly I only remember them and not my good times with him.Sometimes I see him in my dreams but its not real but I sure hope it would be.When I was 8 I would tell my grandmother I want my dad for christmas and nothing else.To bad it did'nt come true but my family tells me you will meet your father when its time.I wish the time was now, but I will wait in till that day arrives.

1 comment:

Jade said...

do you have someone in your life that you love but have never met them? post it in my comments and maybe we can talk