Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My exploration dream

Hi its jade I wanted to tell you guys my dream when I become an adult. Well I like to explore things, be adventureis, and discover new objects. Well since I was in 3rd grade its always been my dream to go to Egypt. I have always been interested in solving a mystery about something that took someone a long time to find out about. Because when I went into a museum I saw many artifacts about queen Cleipatra, mummys, and other cool things. The day I turn 18 I will take as many plane rides or car rides as I can just to discover something new, and show that Im a true explorer and I will go through anything to find a good mystery. Thats another dream that will never change in my mind.

6 comments:

Chris said...

I wouldn't mind going to Egypt myself lol.

Al said...

Like you Jade, I'm also interested with quaint things, how was it done and who constructed them. It's one way to trace back civilization and learn a lot from it. By the way I am AL and I come from the Philippines.

Beth said...

It's good to know that you have so many dreams, just try to do things one at a time so you can achieve them effortlessly. :)

thanks for following me! :)

SquirrelQueen said...

I have always wanted to go to Egypt too, I also love mysteries.

SQ

Lillian Robinson said...

That's a fantastic goal! I can't wait to someday see your posts with pictures from Egypt!

Squirrel Queen told me about your blog. My granddaughter Ali is your age and she blogs too. I'll have to tell her about you.

kate said...

My crazy 4 foot 10 inch tall Sicilian grandmother used to reach up, squish my cheeks and say "Katie, travel is the best education you can get, go explore!" Exploring foreign places and cultures will make you an even more amazing and interesting person than you already are.

I hope you get to Egypt some day! Bring back pictures!

-kate